The tuition fee is $2,300 per trimester, which must be paid at time of registration.
All paralegal students are required to pay a Technology Access fee in order to conduct research for their online courses. A $195 fee will be added to the first trimester. It is valid for one calendar year from date of activation.
- Payments for tuition and fees are payable online.
- All payments must be made in full on or before the Friday prior to the day the semester begins.
- Payments are accepted in the form of either: credit card, check card, personal check, cashier's check, money order, or bank wire transfer (made payable to FIU-LSI). No cash will be accepted.
- The $25 Application Fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Financial Aid Loans are available to students who qualify through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Eligibility Rules for FAFSA:
- Enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program (LSI)
- US Citizen (males registered with Selective Service)
- Eligible Non-Citizen (US permanent resident with a Permanent Resident Card; Conditional permanent resident, I-551C; Other eligible noncitizen with an Arrival-Departure Record, I-94, from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: “Refugee,” “Asylum Granted,” “Indefinite Parole,” “Humanitarian Parole,” or “Cuban-Haitian Entrant”
- A citizen of the Republic of Palau, the Republic of the Marshall Islands or the Federated States of Micronesia
LSI Students who are ineligible for aid through FAFSA may consider applying for private educational Loans through various lenders. Click here for information on Private/Alternative Loans and commonly used lenders.
A student may request a refund of the Course Fee only as provided below:
- A full Course Fee refund (100 percent) may be granted for a course if written request has been submitted to the LSI registrar via e-mail to: email@example.com provided such written request is submitted on or before the DROP/ADD date which usually takes place during the second week after classes begin. (See the LSI Academic Calendar for the exact date of your particular program).
- No refund will be granted for a refund request received by the LSI registrar after the DROP/ADD deadline.
- Note: Failure to submit a timely request to the LSI registrar stipulates your personal financial liability for the course(s).